Saturday, January 27, 2007

Of sandals and jeans

When it comes to shopping, I am an avid participant. Heck I love shopping. Unfortunately however I do have the same drive for shoes, weird ain't it? I find hard to get nice shoes (because most of em are just plain ugly or a little gaudy or simply to girlish). Consequently, I only have three pair of real shoes, one flip-flop, one nice sandals and a couple of heels. Okay maybe thats not exactly a meager amount for the ordinary Joe but hell its too little for a girl. Not to mention my older sister loves to take my shoes and clothes without asking (that's what I call stealing!). She finds it very convenient to wear my things now ever since she lost weight (yup she was what you would call "a lil fat"). But thank goodness I am still skinnier than she is or else she would have grabbed everything away.
Actually the real reason I started talking about shoes it because my one and only nice sandals is freaking broken! A dear friend of mine just had to loose a step and accidentally pull off the nice strap thus making the left sandal stripped off of its sole purpose - to stick on its owner foot. Great eh. But I'm not giving up on hope. I'll try to get my maid (aka superwoman) to fix it.

About the jeans, my mum just got me new pair of Levi's. Unasked! OMG I am spoiled.

P/s: This blog feels like therapy now. Ha-ha.

No comments: