Monday, March 5, 2007

Technological worries

My thumbdrive has fallen victim to viruses twice in less than a month. Both incidents I suspect came from the same source - the university's library. Just because I print my assignments there. As a result, all (well almost all) are gone. Literally. Not misplaced, not stolen, but simply gone. Thankgoodness this didn't happen when I was doing my university applications.

My family's computer at home on the hand has started to emit a rather foul smell of burning plastic. Though this is the second time it happened in the computer's lifetime, all my beautiful songs/pictures and not to mention my Sims2 memories are in there! Bad bad bad. Maybe it had to do with the thunderstorms that happened the day before...

And finally, my laptop has suddenly become excruciatingly slow. With the thumbdrive and computer at home going haywire...I feel twitchy about the wellbeing of my saved assignments.
Maybe it had to do with me not realizing my lappie was on sleep mode for more than 30 hours...


Comments about the apparent brand of my laptop and my anti virus software are not welcomed =P

No comments: