Thursday, March 1, 2007

Self musings

  1. I am looking forward to buying real boots to wear =P
  2. The six pm bus driver has once park his bus at the bus stop before leaving confused passengers (well, me to be exact) on a motorcycle nearby only to return 10 to 15 minutes later.
  3. I am possessive of my sugary snacks. The kuih lapis is mine!
  4. I have just realized that I can get annoyed easily.
  5. I can't stand too many girls. I have a bad history with girl packs.
  6. My physics lecturer makes really stupid jokes - "When I talk about field, I am not talking about the paddy field."
  7. There are very few people I can share my interests with. Kinda sad.
  8. I love checking the dictionary to see what a word really means and sometimes I compare the British and American slang (there's audio) when I'm bored...really only when I'm bored...
  9. I am addicted to Sims2. I've made a two of my Sims to give birth to a total of seven boys.
  10. I still hold a dream of reaching 170 cm. LOL. Ok maybe, just maybe 165...


=D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a suggestion for no 10, KNEE TRANSPLANT!!! lol