Wednesday, April 4, 2007

In my own universe

The fact that I'll be leaving in mere months have made myself a little bit out of touch, distant or whatever you call it. My thinking mode has gone over drive and I feel lazier. Its like whatever I do here won't really result in anything permanent. The thought of having to come back to college for a "special" semester in April just suck really. Why oh why do I have to come back when it really doesn't matter anymore? Past scholars here who went to the US didn't have to come back for two months of class. Ok now I'm just complaining. But I do feel like floating around and just live for the moment. Even at college sometimes I can't be bothered to socialize properly when hey I won't probably see you ever again in four years! (Don't take this to heart people, I've made good friends and you know who you are but I don't know if you people realize that I can be asocial at times, lol) Seriously though!


Illini update
Well this past week has been dominated by talk about housing, meal plans, visa and the Monday trip. I guess the Tiga Sekawan trio (Me-Aidil-Faruq) will be a reality! Haha I'm glad we'll be spending our "golden years" together in Illinois. LOL. Not to mention another 10 years after that. Hahah. We'll be true soulmates. We even have a business plan to promote Malaysia's fine gourmet. Faruq will be the comedian teh tarik maker, Aidil the model-cashier-dhal maker and me the roti canai and cendol quasi-chef. Cendol only available during winter. USD 1 for teh tarik, USD 3 for roti canai (this is gourmet baby). Cendol price TBC. That's to be confirmed. Lol. Now that is lame. (Just the last part. The plan is flawless.) Love you guys!

Nanti kite tebuk lubang kat lantai! Boleh nampak Mar!
For what? Nak buat phone line?

Boleh jugak.

Oit local calls are free lah.


Sorry for any misquote. That's how I remembered it. Hehehe.

No comments: