Monday, April 2, 2007

Last days of semester 2

Guess what its the finals. I've got a calculus test tomorrow afternoon and here I am blogging happily. I realized that time do fly really fast and the end of semester two is approaching. It was just a few months ago I was in utter misery with 50 hour weeks (correct me if I'm wrong), piano lessons and uncertainty over if I was even going to fly!

But as I will be 17.3 years old in a matter of days, things are certainly a lot better with a lighter class load and of course the end of semester two.

I shall be looking forward to guiltless me time during the 3 week holiday even though I'll be studying for the AP tests that will be held in the beginning of special semester. I'll try to follow Amanda's plan that includes becoming a slave to the AP book whilst maintaining me time. Haha. And of course I'll have to start polishing on my piano if I'm going to ace (i mean pass) the ABRSM's grade 8. Not to mention I should also (finally) start on my driving so that I can drive the Nissan or maybe even the Honda. Haha its plausible though. The last but not the least of my holiday plans is to get fit. Lol but seriously though. I'll make myself jog every morning or something.

Four months and one week.

Four months and one week then bye bye to tropical weather and great cheap food and hello to seasonal wardrobes and central heaters!


Additional crapping - Looking forward to study in Obama's state (LOL). It might not be a fancy private university, but hell its number one for civil engineering. Plus my parents went to the same state to study when they were younger. My dad is even planning to get his college buddy to get me a good deal with a second hand car (yay! if he's serious lah). Even my dad is starting to dream.

1 comment:

bananatan04 said...

hi mar!! Yeah, it's calculus 2mr and ive been online for more than 5 hours. Anyway, I think every parent is dreaming more than the child. ;p