Thursday, April 12, 2007

Mika I Like

You people probably

  • already love him!
  • have only seen his Grace Kelly video
  • have only an inkling of who he is
  • have no clue who he is!
Well he's a Lebanese musician who is half American and based in the UK. Basically he's a musical genius whose music have been compared to Queen, Elton John and even Rufus Wainwright! Ok I'm currently in love with him. Yes he may be gay but hell he is good. His songs are probably the most original in the 21st century pop music. Yes he's that original and good, I'm actually listening to pop music. Well at least, his pop music.

I'm not going to make anyone listen to him but I just had to let it out. But hey if you love him too, yay! If you think he sucks, it's your loss!















Picture from mikasounds.com


Check out his live video on my YouTube Favorites sidebar!

No comments: