Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Bordering hedonistic-ism

I can't help it. With everything set in August I feel very whimsical and can't really be bothered about anything serious. The only two serious things that I still feel super semangat to do is the visa and the medical checkup. Lately I've been watching Avatar a lot on my laptop and taking long naps. It's bugging me that I only have the first half of the second season and one of the episodes in the first season can't be played. What great concerns I have. I know its bad and I keep thinking of the very unwise quote from John Lennon:

Time you enjoyed wasting, was not wasted.

I love John Lennon and may he rest in peace but that is just a very lousy quote. Though maybe I can afford to do that when I become a multimillionaire. But for now it would be wise to discard such thoughts...or at least to push it aside. Ha-ha.

Another thing, I cannot wait for my current program to be over with (by mid-late June I suppose!) so I can begin with my pre-departure plans. Tentative details shall not be disclosed here for several reasons. I'm just looking forward to having a great time before leaving. Yep.

Bordering hedonistic-ism indeed.

1 comment:

bananatan04 said...

MAR!! Pierce ur ears this weekend yeah ! :p