Monday, May 21, 2007

It's all in the mind

I think too much.
I space out a lot.
I laze around often.
I do not have a social life 90% of the time.
I make excuses to myself.
I can be timid.
I do not know what I'm good at.
Apparently my English is better than my Math...I found out about it a little too late.
I wish I was a little bit more talkative.
I have conversations in my head.
I hardly ever truly click with anyone.

They say you are what you think you are.
It's all in the mind. Oh yes it is.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

it doesn't work on me.... i always think that i'm thin.. but people always say different... wakakakaa, just kidding...

Mar Shmar said...

LOL. Keep thinking and visualizing it. It'll come soon enough

Anonymous said...

u know it's kinda true..but i never truly managed to grasp this concept coz my mind keeps tellin me otherwise..

-Afi-