Saturday, February 10, 2007

The fussy eater

As most people who have spent considerable amount of time around me would know, I am a fussy eater. I don't like my chocolates to have nuts. I don't like sirap. I don't eat greens. I pick at my food for "aliens" (taugeh and onions are the main culprit) - I have spent more than half an hour excavating a plate of mee goreng. I hate pineapples. I don't like yellow lauk/kuah. I hate mushy rice, porridge is the worst. The only Raya food I eat is lemang and rendang. Oh and I don't like those multiple course chinese dinner.

And of course the list goes on.

Well partly because of the reason above and partly because I have burned my cash, for the past thirty hours or so the collective total of what I have eaten would equal to a single meal for the average 18 year old guy.

  • 1 french toast bread
  • 1 scrambled egg
  • half a nasi lemak
  • 7 Kitkat bars
  • 1 slice of cake
To make matter worst, I have no idea what to eat for lunch as I am in no mood for rice or McDonalds. Five minutes ago my mum called me and said the roti canai I wanted was not available. Great.

By the way, my tummy has finally grumbled after thirty odd hours of silence. Maybe I'll have the new Maggi Kari Meletus for the sake of eating. Then I'll have ice-cream.

Should I be worried? Hmm...


Currently trying to figure out how one would start a research paper on alkali metals...

4 comments:

bananatan04 said...

Hey mar, that's not what a guy eats. That's what i eat for a meal..;p....i haven't thought bout the alkali metal yet......ahhhhhhhhh..u better make me think ..;p

Anonymous said...

hey mar, u r becoming like amanda, hahaha... i wonder how u can eat so many like that but still stay slim and chic.. lol...

Mar Shmar said...

hahaha aidil you call that alot? I only ate those for that whole 30 hours.

Anonymous said...

ooppss.. sorry, i actually didn't read all of the post... i juz read the list.. hahahaha